And then there are those recipes that you only make on certain occasions or holidays. I think that because I’m making new recipes so often, it’s especially important to me that my family also have memories of particular foods associated with certain holidays. And I love seeing that anticipation! So I make these every Christmas Eve along with my Christmas Soup. And the bonus is that they couldn’t be any easier to make – perfect since Christmas Eve is always crazy busy.
Christmas Cranberry Meatballs
- 2 (14 oz) bags frozen turkey meatballs, thawed
- 1 bottle Heinz chili sauce
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 t whole grain mustard
- 2 drops Hickory flavored liquid smoke
- 1 T barbecue sauce (I use Jack Daniel’s Original)
Put all in a slow cooker on low and just let it go low for ~4 hours.