This is super easy party food. Just put these guys to marinade a few hours or a day ahead, then throw them in the oven when you’re ready.
Greek-Style Chicken Drummies
- 1/3 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1 t fresh or ½ t dried thyme
- 2 t kosher salt
- ½ t coarsely ground pepper
- ¼ t crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lb chicken wing drumettes
- Tzatziki sauce
Whisk together all the ingredients except the chicken and Tzaziki sauce. Put the marinade in a large ziploc bag and add the chicken. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight, turning occasionally.
Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with Tzatziki sauce.