This dish is a super easy family favorite. Considering what’s in it (cheese, sausage, etc), it is surprisingly light and fluffy. It is one of my favorites to serve anyone visiting, and leftovers reheat well.
- 1 lb hot Jimmy Dean bulk sausage
- dozen eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- small pinch kosher salt
- couple grinds fresh black pepper
- Old Bay
In skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain fat. Combine with eggs, cheese, soup, salt, and pepper. Pour in 2-qt baking dish and dust a little Old Bay on top. Bake at 350 until set (about 30-40 min).